- Re-dedicated her life to Christ in June 2000 and began preaching in 2004. Licensed as a minister in 2004, she received Pastoral ordination through End Times Ministries of Riverside, California, under the late Pastor Jean Velma Lewis in 2007. She humbly embraced the call of the Lord as Apostle in 2010. She was mentored by Apostle D'Andrea Thomas until December 2014. From December 2014 to present she has been mentored by her spiritual apostolic covering Apostle Andre E. Matthews, founder of FreshFire Fellowship Ministries International (FFMI, f. 1997), The School Of Ministerial Excellence Institute (TSI, f. 1997).and the North American Counsel of Apostles (NACA, f. 2014).
- Apostle Palmer has been in public ministry for 17 years. Apostle Palmer launched her first pastorate in 2006 in Warrensburg, Missouri. She has since planted, covered, rebuilt, and launched 13 ministries, and others are in sight globally!
- Is happily married to her beloved husband of 27 wonderful years, Pastor Kelvin R. Palmer. He is Co-Founder of Kingdom Builders Church International, Stephanie Palmer Ministries and Kingdom Outreach Resource & Development in Colton, CA. He also serves as an Associate Pastor at KBCI.
- Founder of Kingdom Outreach Resource & Development (KORD, f. 2018; est. 2019), the outreach entity of KBCI and a Community Outreach Center.
- Was publicly affirmed into the office of Apostle in 2015 and publicly recognized as an international Apostle in 2017. As a result of that apostolic mantling, Apostle Palmer now covers over 10 churches within Africa through the global ministry aggregation which she founded (2015) called Stephanie Palmer Ministries.
- Apostle Palmer carries an apostolic & prophetic mantle with a global mandate to raise up leaders to advance the Kingdom of God. Realizing that the leaders of tomorrow need to be trained today, she is relentless in knocking down the walls of religion to reach the destitute in spirit. Apostle Palmer has an awesome deliverance anointing and is gifted in team building. She truly is an Apostle, Prophet, and Kingdom-principled Leader that has a teaching style all her own. God has given her the ability to make the Word of God simple to understand, leaving most people with the tools they need to function as victorious Christians outside of the church walls. Apostle Palmer has many spiritual children and grandchildren around the world and is currently raising the bar of ethics and excellence among them all.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the North American Counsel of Apostles (NACA) since December 2014. Apostle Palmer works closely with the city of Colton, and the Counties of Riverside/San Bernardino in providing resources, services and spiritual comfort to those in the community who are disadvantaged in any way. She holds an A.A. in Christian Studies and An Honorary Doctorate in Theology.
Please receive this anointed vessel of the Lord's good hand… Apostle Dr. Stephanie R. Palmer